2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly ride that still carries through a stylish body with an assortment of impressive features, you may want to consider the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid. This version carries over all the impressive amenities of the standard Accord, but with a strong and efficient performance that results in zero emissions!
At Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte, we’re here to highlight some of the impressive aspects of the Accord Hybrid and what it can add to your journeys throughout Fort Myers and Port Charlotte!
Hybrid Accord Engine Power & Efficiency
The hybrid version of the 2019 Honda Accord comes equipped with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 149 horsepower and 129 lb-ft of torque, which gets assistance from the AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Electric Motor which boasts 181 horsepower. Together, these systems produce 212 net horsepower and achieve an EPA-estimated 48/48/48 MPG city/highway/combined*. The engine also features the Continuously Variable Transmission, which not only provides smooth and direct gear transitions and accelerations, but it helps improve the vehicle’s fuel economy, too.
Features & Technology
The Accord Hybrid comes equipped with the 7-inch touchscreen display that’s mounted into the dashboard. This intuitive screen includes customizable features, as well as a variety of accessible media options from the radio, USB and auxiliary-connected media, or even the Bluetooth®-paired phone. This system also features Pandora® compatibility, which gives drivers direct access to thousands of customizable internet radio stations featuring their favorite artists.
Honda Sensing® Technology
You can drive confidently in the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid knowing that Honda Sensing® is included. This suite of features provides driver-assistance. These features utilize the exterior-mounted radar sensors to measure the speed and distance to provide warnings to you so you can react and prevent a collision or road departure. Honda Sensing® includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)- This feature detects a possible collision and provides brake pressure to allow you to react and bring the vehicle to a full stop by applying the maximum braking power.
- Forward Collision Warning- This system sends a warning to the vehicle information display prior to the CMBS™ activating to alert you to prepare to brake.
- Road Departure Mitigation System- This feature uses selective braking when the vehicle begins to veer off the road in an effort to assist the vehicle back to the road.
- Lane Keeping Assist- If the vehicle starts to drift out of the lane, this system will recognize and apply brake pressure to certain wheels to ensure that the vehicle stays in its lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow- This system allows you to set a safe distance along with your cruising speed, with the system favoring the distance and adapting to the flow of traffic.
Take a Spin in the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
At Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte, we hope that this guide helped you get a stronger sense of what the Hybrid Honda Accord offers and what it can do on the road. Of course, you can learn even more by heading to our dealership for a closer look—or for some experience behind the wheel.
Schedule your test drive with us at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte. We’re here to help Fort Myers and Port Charlotte drivers learn all about their options.
*30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX, EX and EX-L 1.5T trims. 29 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T CVT trim. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T 6MT trim. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T trims. 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for EX-L 2.0T trim. 48 city/48 highway/48 combined mpg rating for hybrid trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.