Honda Accord Interior Review
When you get behind the wheel of a sedan for your daily commute, you want a vehicle that is spacious and comfortable for your travels. You want access to the latest technology, safety features designed to protect, and a cabin space that puts you in control and makes you feel good.The Honda Accord can be the choice vehicle for your daily drives, and you can find it at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte. In this article, we will detail the Honda Accord interior and show you why it might be the right fit for your commutes around Venice, Punta Gorda, and North Port, FL. Schedule a test drive today.
One of the primary concerns of drivers is the amount of space they have to work with when they get behind the wheel. In the Honda Accord, interior space is plentiful, so you can relax and operate the vehicle in comfort.
- The new Honda Accord has a passenger volume of 105.6 cubic feet, providing 39.5 inches of headroom and 42.3 inches of legroom for front occupants.
- Rear passengers have 37.3 inches of headroom and 40.4 inches of legroom, offering a generous amount of space for all occupants.
- Additionally, the Honda Accord has 16.7 cubic feet of cargo volume, giving you a large amount of space for everything you need on your travels.
Drivers love to have technology at their fingertips. It keeps them connected and informed on their drive, so they can effectively reach their desired destination.
- The Honda Accord provides a lot of great technology inside the cabin. Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration make it easy to plug in your smartphone and access all of your favorite apps for calls, streaming, and navigation from a convenient 8-inch touchscreen.
- Plus, the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ can provide you with maps that use 3D rendering to give you the most detailed views of your destination.
For drivers who use their vehicle for daily commutes and beyond, you need to have the protective measures to help keep you safe at all times. If you want to get the most out of your Accord and use it for years to come, these tools will be valuable to your driving experience and can even help prevent an incident.
- Honda Sensing® comes standard on the Honda Accord and puts various driver-assistive technologies in front of the driver to help improve their experience.
- Some of these features include Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Road Departure Mitigation System, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Adaptive Cruise Control.
- These features are designed to help you keep your focus on the road, remaining alert and ready for any situation. The safety technologies are engineered specifically to help keep you on the road, on your way to your next destination, and safe the entire way.
Schedule a Test Drive Today
To see everything that the Honda Accord interior has to offer, you have to come and see it for yourself. Visit our Honda dealership to shop Accords near Venice, Punta Gorda, and North Port, Florida.
Schedule a test drive and get behind the wheel. This will allow you to feel the spacious and comfortable interior and to see how the technology and safety features can make your drive more convenient than ever before.