Honda Accord Trim Levels
One of the best parts about deciding to drive this popular sedan around Fort Myers, Venice, and North Port, is choosing which of the five trim levels is going to be the best fit for your lifestyle. To help you out with that, our team at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte put together this review of the many configurations of the Accord.
If you want to see this car in action after reading our review, contact our dealership and we’ll get you out for a spin.
LX: The Base-Level Trim
The base-level trim of the Honda Accord is called the LX.
- It comes with all the standard features that are sure to excite. For example, it runs on the 1.5L turbocharged I4 engine that generates 192 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- This is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) that carefully balances power output and efficiency.
- It also comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety technologies. These include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR)
- Inside the cabin it has a 7-inch infotainment display screen with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Sport Trim Level: Kicking it up a Notch
When you upgrade to the Sport trim level of the Accord, you get a whole new powertrain element.
- It still comes standard with the 1.5T engine, however the 2.0L turbocharged I4 engine becomes available. This engine has the following output:
- 252 horsepower
- 273 lb-ft of torque
- It also gives your drive a sportier feel by coming standard with a 6-speed manual transmission. This puts you in complete control of your shift schedules.
- You’re welcome to equip your sedan with the CVT as well. This comes with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters so that you can shift on-command when the mood strikes.
EX & EX-L: Even More Technology
- The EX trim level for the Honda Accord comes with even more high-tech features that can add a whole new dimension to your drive. For example, it features the Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor.
- These features can help you change lanes or exit a parking space with more safety and confidence by alerting you to vehicles you may not see coming.
- It also comes standard with an 8-inch touchscreen display in the infotainment system with connectivity features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration.
- The EX-L trim level adds on to this by equipping your Accord with the 450-Watt Premium Audio System. This places 10 speakers, including a subwoofer, strategically around your vehicle to create a surround sound-like experience.
Touring Trim Level: The First-Class Experience
Finally, we have the Touring trim. This Accord comes with all the bells and whistles and adds premium features to what we’ve already seen.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability and a Wireless Phone Charger, for example, round out the cockpit.
- It also includes a Head-Up Display (HUD) that projects vital information on the lower portion of your windshield. This keeps you informed without having to take your eyes off the road ahead.
- The 2.0T engine comes standard on the Touring and is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission with Shift-By-Wire and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
Find Your Ideal Honda Accord Trim Level
Are you ready to find the Honda Accord trim level that’s right for you? Then come to Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte to check out our inventory and get the wheels rolling.
Drivers near Fort Myers, Venice, and North Port, FL, can contact us to schedule a test drive today!