Honda Civic Coupe vs Honda Civic Sedan
For drivers in the Fort Myers, Sarasota, and North Port area who want their next car to be a Honda Civic but can’t decide which style they want, we’re here to help. In this model comparison, we’re going to take a look at the Honda Civic Coupe vs Honda Civic Sedan.
In this model comparison, we’re going to focus on engine power and efficiency, the interior and exterior, and entertainment technology. By the end of this article, you’ll have a clear idea as to what these models offer and which one fits you better. Schedule a test drive today.
Engine Power, Performance, & Efficiency
- When it comes to the Honda Civic Coupe vs Honda Civic Sedan, both models feature a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a six-speed manual transmission.
- Both vehicles can effectively reach 159 horsepower with 138 lb-ft of torque.
- The vehicles also are similar as far as fuel efficiency. The Civic Coupe gets an EPA-estimated 26 city/38 highway mpg,* while the Civic Sedan gets an EPA-estimated 27 city/40 highway mpg.**
Interior & Exterior
- The Honda Civic Coupe features a 176.9-inch-long body with a height of 54.9 inches.
- The Honda Civic Sedan’s body length is 182.3 inches, and its height reaches 55.7 inches.
- The Civic Coupe features a more stylish and sporty look, while the Civic Sedan offers a practical look that you’d seek for a sedan.
- Due to the shorter body, the Civic Coupe offers a slight difference in interior space. For front passengers, there are 38.2 inches of headroom and 42.3 inches of legroom.
- The Civic Sedan features the same amount of front legroom but offers an inch more of front headroom with 39.3 inches.
- Overall, the Honda Civic Coupe offers 91 cubic feet of passenger volume, and the Honda Civic Sedan offers 97.8 cubic feet. Depending on what you’re looking for, each vehicle offers a great deal of comforts, but the Civic Sedan offers a bit more room.
Technology & Entertainment
In terms of entertainment and technology, these vehicles show no differences in their amenities that inform, entertain, and provide convenience.
- They’re equipped with four-speaker sound systems where you can access your preferred media using the 5-inch LCD screen.
- The vehicles also feature Bluetooth® hands-free phone connectivity so you can make and receive phone calls while driving. You can also use the system to stream audio entertainment from your phone.
Honda Civic Coupe vs Civic Sedan: Which Will You Choose?
In this model comparison, you’ve learned about the differences and similarities between the Honda Civic Coupe vs Honda Civic Sedan so you can decide which style better suits your needs.
Do you have more questions? Schedule a test drive of the Honda Civic Coupe and the Honda Civic Sedan at Port Charlotte Honda. We’re happy to help drivers in the Fort Myers, Sarasota, and North Port area find their favorite car.
*26 city/38 highway/31 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 30 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX & LX-P CVT models. 31 city/41 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.