Honda Odyssey Maintenance Schedule
As a dependable family car, your Honda Odyssey will give you years of great performance, but only if you stay on top of its recommended maintenance schedule. This maintenance schedule outlines all the services your Odyssey will need throughout its lifetime.
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte makes it easy for families across North Port, Fort Myers, and Cape Coral, FL, to care for their vehicle. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the maintenance schedule for your Honda Odyssey. That way, you’ll know exactly when to schedule your next appointment at our service center.
Every 7,500 Miles
When your odometer hits 7,500 miles, it’s time to schedule the first round of automotive services for your Honda Odyssey.
- During this initial service appointment, trained and experienced Honda technicians will perform an engine oil and filter change, as well as a tire rotation.
- They’ll also do a multi-point inspection to check for any issues or problems under the hood of the car.
These services will need to be scheduled every 7,500 miles if you want to make sure your Honda Odyssey performs at its best for years to come.
Every 15,000 Miles
Your next service appointment should take place when your vehicle reaches 15,000 miles.
- In addition to an oil change and a tire rotation, your Odyssey will need to have the brakes and parking brake inspected and adjusted.
- Technicians will also perform a visual check on a number of parts to ensure they’re in good condition and are working properly.
Here’s a list of the parts that technicians will check at every 15,000-mile interval:
- Cooling system hoses and connections
- Brake hoses and lines
- Driveshaft boots and tire rod ends
- Parts in the suspension system
- Steering gear box and boots
- Condition and levels of fluids within the vehicle
Honda Odyssey Maintenance Minder
This guide can help you stay on top of the recommended maintenance schedule for your Honda Odyssey. However, if you want to make sure you never miss a service appointment, you’ll need to gain a better understanding of Maintenance Minder.
Maintenance Minder is a helpful tool that lets you know when your vehicle needs professional service. It monitors the condition of the parts under the hood and how they’re performing. When it senses that your vehicle is due for a service appointment, the system will display codes on the Multi-Information Display to let you know.
Here’s a breakdown of what each Maintenance Minder code means for the Honda Odyssey:
Main Code A: Replace engine oil.
Main Code B: Replace engine oil and filter.
- Inspect front and rear brakes.
- Inspect suspension system.
- Inspect fluid levels and conditions.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines.
- Inspect driveshaft boots.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect parking brake adjustment.
Sub Code 1: Rotate tires.
- Check tire air pressure and adjust if needed.
Sub Code 2: Inspect drive belt.
- Replace air cleaner element.
- Replace cabin dust and pollen filter.
Sub Code 3: Replace automatic transmission fluid.
Sub Code 4: Replace timing belt.
- Replace spark plugs.
- Inspect valve clearance.
Sub Code 5: Replace coolant.
To ensure your vehicle gets the professional care it needs in a timely manner, schedule a service appointment as soon as you see any of the Maintenance Minder codes listed above.
Keep Your Honda Odyssey Performing at Its Best!
With routine maintenance, your Honda Odyssey will produce years of great, dependable performance for you and your family. To keep your vehicle running as well as possible, be sure to stay on top of its recommended maintenance schedule. And if it’s due for services, don’t forget to schedule a service appointment at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte near North Port, Fort Myers, and Cape Coral, Florida.