2019 Honda CR-V Port Charlotte, FL
The 2019 Honda CR-V has all the usefulness of an SUV along with state-of-the-art technology that drivers in Fort Myers and Port Charlotte will enjoy having in their new car.
With our Honda CR-V reviews, our team at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte explains the various features you will find in the 2019 CR-V to help you see what makes it an ideal choice for anyone in the market for a new SUV!
CR-V Engine Specs & Performance
The base level Honda CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that’s capable of producing 184 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque. Starting with the EX trim and further, the CR-V offers the 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. This engine option propels the vehicle’s performance to 190 horsepower and 179 lb-ft of torque.
Each engine option comes mated to the Continuously Variable Transmission with Sport Mode. This transmission helps improve the vehicle’s fuel efficiency due to the direct shifts during the performance. This transmission also executes smoother accelerations, giving drivers an easy ride without any jumpy gear transitions expected with manual transmission-equipped vehicles.
Modern Approach to the Exterior Design
The 2019 CR-V has a rugged design with modern sophistication to make it the ultimate SUV. And along with its sleek front end, active shutter grille for increased aerodynamics, and available dual chrome exhaust, the exterior of the CR-V also has advanced technology that improves its overall design.
LED taillights and Daytime Running Lights along with available LED headlights help you be more energy-efficient and will also shine a brighter light. You can also get available Fog Lights in the Honda CR-V to give you a clear path when visibility is poor.
Other convenient features available in the CR-V include:
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
Each of these technologies will be able to automatically help you in a variety of situations.
Audio Entertainment & Connectivity
The Honda CR-V comes standard with a 5-inch dashboard-mounted LCD screen that gives drivers access to their assortment of media options. The EX trim and higher all include the 7-inch High-Resolution Electrostatic Touchscreen. This larger and more intuitive screen includes features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, which integrate your smartphone into the screen. These features allow you to access your phone’s apps, contact list, and media library right from the display.
The higher trims also come with HondaLink®. This system is connected to an app on your phone that lets you access your vehicle from your device, allowing you to remotely lock/unlock your vehicle, as well as locate it in a larger parking lot. These trims also include the 3-month trial subscription of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, which adds more than 150 stations to the entertainment options.
Easily Load and Unload All Your Cargo
The 2019 Honda CR-V provides 39.2 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the rear row of seating, or fold the second row down and gain up to 75.8 cubic feet of volume for your cargo.
You can also make hauling cargo easier with available features like:
- Power Tailgate
- Hands-Free Access
- Roof Rails
The available Power Tailgate allows you to open and close the tailgate with the push of a button. It also gives you the ability to adjust the height of the tailgate. With the available Hands-Free Access, you can simply wave your foot under the sensor that is on the bumper and watch the tailgate pop open.
Top Safety Features
As a 2019 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK, the 2019 CR-V is designed to help get you and your passengers safely to your destination as well as mitigate damages in case an accident occurs*.
The Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ Body Structure will absorb the force in the event of a collision. And to help you avoid potential collisions from occurring in the first place, you can get the available technologies that are within the Honda Sensing® system. These systems use exterior-mounted sensors that measure the speed of the vehicle, along with the proximity of the object ahead, in order to accurately predict an impending collision.
Part of the available driver-assistive system of Honda Sensing® are the following technologies:
- Forward Collision Warning– This feature uses the sensors to send an audible and visual warning to the driver of a possible collision.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™– Working with the Forward Collision Warning, this feature provides brake pressure to slow the CR-V to reduce the force of impact—but also to give the driver a chance to react and stop the vehicle completely.
- Road Departure Mitigation System– When the CR-V begins to drift out of the road, this system will alert the driver and provide brake pressure to slow the vehicle’s road departure.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow– This system allows the driver to set a cruising speed as well as a preferred distance from the vehicle ahead. It will then adapt to the flow of traffic, holding the safe space as a priority over the cruising speed.
- Lane Keeping Assist System– The sensors can detect when the vehicle is beginning to stray from the intended lane. The automatic brake pressure can reduce the pace of the vehicle straying to give the driver time to react and correct the vehicle’s direction.
- Blind Spot Monitor– This feature uses the rear sensors to spot vehicles approaching the blind spot to inform the driver, and lets them know when the coast is clear to change lanes.
These features will allow the car to give you warning alerts and even take control of various systems like the brakes or steering to keep you safe and out of harm’s way while driving.
Search Our Inventory of 2019 CR-V Models
After you’ve explored our Honda CR-V reviews, you can stop by our dealership at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Port Charlotte and get a better look at the 2019 Honda CR-V.
If you are ready to get a new SUV to ride around Fort Myers and Port Charlotte in, stop by and schedule your personal test drive of the Honda CR-V.
*Trims with front crash prevention features and specific headlights. Applies to Touring trim ONLY.